Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings




Welcome to my new blog, Bluegrass Bliss! It's a new year and changes have been brewing for some time now. My old blog Liquid Sunshine was started as a way to promote and help people getting into the raw food  lifestyle and although I still feel that raw food can be healing and cleansing, I no longer feel it's necessary go at it 80-100%. I'm throwing out the percentages! Food is not my religion. I eat healthy but sometimes I just love me some comfort food, you know? My focus has really switched back to my crafting and creating. That's what makes me happy. As a family, we are focused on finding some land so that we can have a few animals, a huge garden, and get back to the simple things in life. This blog will be focused on just that, my family, my crafting, and living simply. I hope that you will join me on occassion and that you might find some inspiration here in this humble space. I know that I have been and will continue to be inspired by all the amazing women out there sharing their life's journey as well.

Please feel free to comment or add to anything I might talk about. I love to meet people out there that are on a similar journey. Thanks for stopping by!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment