Thursday, January 27, 2011


The cold weather has kept us mostly indoors. We are actually enjoying this time. I am being as crafty as I can! I made my first granny square! I would love to make a blanket. I should be done in about 5 years. I found awesome direction on how to make them here


I am LOVING this ebook from handbookofnautrestudy.blogspot.com. It is making our winter homeschool a heck of a lot more interesting. Outdoor challenges and artists and composers make this so much fun. You can't beat the price either.


I am working on some waldorf dolls for my etsy store. It's slow going though. So much hand sewing. The end result is sooo worth it!



This book is cracking me up. I find my self laughing out loud while reading this. It sure make my treadmill time go faster. The title of the first chapter is Touching Testicles. Now you know this book is a hoot!

Stay warm!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment