Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grand Opening of Bluegrass Bliss!


I FINALLY got my new etsy shop opened! Yea! I have been working on this slowly for sometime but just couldn't seem to make things to fall into place.



Well, today, I was able to get my pictures to upload correctly and list a few handcarded batts.
I have some fun handspun yarn waiting to be photographes and listed as well.



In my free time (haha), I'm making some more waldorf dolls.  I have 4 cuties that I'm hoping to list by next weekend. The only problem with making dolls is that my 3 year old thinks they are all for her. So maybe I'll only sell 3 of them. We'll see!



If you want to take a peep at my shop, just head over here!

We are hunkering down for a snow storm tomorrow. It's suppose to be a big one.
I love to be snowed in because I get lots of crafting done. So Looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment